Nama-Nama Pangilan Untuk Kuroko Oleh Member Generation Of Miracles

Kuroko merupakan pemain ke-6 bayangan dari tim basket Generation of Miracles Sekolah Menengah Pertama Teiko. Meski disebut sebagai pemain terlemah, tetapi para member Generation of Miracles cukup respest dengannya. Terbukti dari cara mereka memanggi Kuroko dengan nama panggilan khusus yang berbeda-beda.
 bayangan dari tim basket Generation of Miracles Sekolah Menengah Pertama Teiko Nama-nama pangilan untuk Kuroko oleh member Generation of Miracles

Para anggota Generation of Miracles, dan juga manager cantiknya, Momoi, mempunyai panggilannya sendiri-sendiri terhadap Kuroko, kecuali Midorima yang memanggil Kuroko dengan nama asli. Dan berikut yaitu nama-nama panggilan untuk Kuroko Tetsuya oleh para member Generation of Miracles :

Kise memanggil Kuroko dengan sebutan Kurokocchi, sebagai tanda respect Kise kepada Kuroko.
Midorima memanggil Kuroko dengan nama Kuroko, menyerupai kebanyakan orang memanggilnya.
Murasakibara memanggil Kuroko dengan sebutan Kuro-chin.
Aomine memanggil Kuroko dengan sebutan Tetsu.
Akashi memanggil Kuroko dengan menyebut nama marga, Tetsuya.
Momoi memanggil Kuroko dengan nama Tetsu-kun

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

13 Responses to "Nama-Nama Pangilan Untuk Kuroko Oleh Member Generation Of Miracles"

  1. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. a course in miracles free

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am continually amazed by the amount of information available on this subject. What you presented was well researched and well worded in order to get your stand on this across to all your readers. Capital Gains Tax Advice

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work acim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. teachings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you. what is the holy spirit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks Tax Advisors Tax Accountants

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work. East Grinstead Accountants

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was surfing the Internet for information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. soundcloud acim

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, excellent post. I'd like to draft like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article. This post has encouraged me to write some posts that I am going to write soon. Crawley Accountants

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have done a great job on this article. It’s very readable and highly intelligent. You have even managed to make it understandable and easy to read. You have some real writing talent. Thank you. East Grinstead Tax Accountants

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have done a great job on this article. It’s very readable and highly intelligent. You have even managed to make it understandable and easy to read. You have some real writing talent. Thank you. Tax Accountants Crawley

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, What an Outstanding post. I found this too much informatics. It is what I was seeking for. I would like to recommend you that please keep sharing such type of info.If possible, Thanks. healthy smoothie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for a very intelligent and refreshing article. Great job! visit the site

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel